An ideal location to drop anchor ... and spoil yourself.
The Salamanca Wharf Hotel has been designed to provide guests with every modern comfort and convenience in a beautiful, self-contained apartment. Our Hotel provides the option of cooking or laundering for yourself if you desire, or simply using it as a traditional hotel room with the bonus of some extra space to stretch out, do some work or conduct a meeting. All this within Tasmania’s premier entertainment precinct – Salamanca.
Our reception is open on week days from 8am until 6pm, on Saturdays from 8.30am until 6pm and on Sundays and public holidays from 8.30am until 5pm. If you plan to arrive at the hotel outside of reception hours, please contact the hotel in advance to receive your late arrival instructions which will provide you access to the hotel and your room.
Parking is at a premium in Salamanca, but our hotel provides parking in Tasmania's first car stacker. There are height and length restrictions, however we can also provide a limited number of street parks for larger vehicles if required.
In Room Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchens featuring Smeg appliances and granite bench tops
- Kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Fully stocked bar fridge filled with premium Tasmanian wines, beer, cheeses and chocolate
- Individual room controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Opening windows providing true ventilation
- King or Queen size beds
- Luxury bedding, including goose down doonas and comfort pillow options
- Complimentary WIFI internet access and cable access
- Lighting designed to read and work by, with dimming controls
- International dial direct telephone
- Beautiful mosaic-tiled bathrooms
- Deluxe Showers
- Super Soaker spas or baths (selected Premium apartments and Loft Penthouses)
- Laundry facilities (selected Premium apartments and Loft Penthouses)
- Smart tvs
- In room movies
- In room safe
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Wheelchair access (selected Premium apartments)
- Timber floors and luxury carpet
- Inspiring Antarctic photography
- Compendium sharing Tasmania’s secrets
- Secure undercover parking
- Laurent Dick photography art