The ideal location to drop anchor and relax in beautiful, spacious comfort in Salamanca.
There are four luxurious loft penthouse apartment suites at the Salamanca Wharf Hotel, each immaculately presented with your comfort in mind.
5 metre high windows offer views over Castray Esplanade towards Hobart’s harbour or to Salamanca Place with views across Princes Park. With floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, you can open up your room to let the view inside.
The bedroom features a Blackheart Sassafras timber King size bed with luxury linen, goose down doona and a choice of comfort pillows.
The granite kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances and the minibar fridge is stocked with premium Tasmanian beers, wines, and chocolates.
Relax on the leather lounge, watching a movie on the smart TV.
Make the most of the sumptuous bathroom and the beautiful luxury soaker bath or spa.
After freshening up in your Loft Penthouse, choose to dine in-house or amble 150 metres down the street to the heart of Salamanca where you are spoiled for choice with a selection of Hobart’s best restaurants.
In Room Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchens featuring Smeg appliances and granite bench tops
- Kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Fully stocked bar fridge filled with premium Tasmanian wines, beer, and chocolate
- Individual room controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Opening windows providing true ventilation
- Lighting designed to read and work by, with dimming controls
- King size beds
- Luxury bedding, including goose down doonas and comfort pillow options
- Complimentary WIFI internet access
- International dial direct telephone
- Beautiful mosaic-tiled bathrooms
- Deluxe showers
- In room safe
- 42 Inch smart TVs
- Super Soaker bath or spa
- Laundry facilities
- Timber floors and luxury carpet
- Inspiring Antarctic photography
- Compendium sharing Tasmania’s secrets
- Secure undercover parking
- Laurent Dick photography art
Free parking is available for your car and is included in our rates (subject to availability).