The ideal location to drop anchor and discover Hobart’s magnificent waterfront.
Our premium apartments feature separate bedrooms with Blackheart Sassafras timber King or Queen size beds, complemented by luxurious bathrooms and a separate kitchen, dining and living area. The enormous floor to ceiling windows slide open providing an alfresco feel to the rooms.
The kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances and the minibar fridge is stocked with premium Tasmanian beers, wines, and chocolates.
Relax on the leather lounge, watching a movie on the smart TV.
Make the most of the sumptuous bathrooms, with selected rooms featuring super soaking spa baths to wash away your stress.
After freshening up in your premium apartment, choose to dine in-house or amble 150 metres down the street to the heart of Salamanca where you are spoiled for choice with a selection of Hobart’s best restaurants.
A number of our premium apartments are suitable for people requiring wheelchair access.
In Room Facilities
- Fully equipped kitchens featuring Smeg appliances and granite bench tops
- Kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Fully stocked bar fridge filled with premium Tasmanian wines, beer, and chocolate
- Individual room controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Opening windows providing true ventilation
- Lighting designed to read and work by, with dimming controls
- Laurent Dick photography art
- King or Queen size beds
- Luxury bedding, including goose down doonas and comfort pillow options
- Complimentary WIFI internet access
- International dial direct telephone
- Beautiful mosaic-tiled bathrooms
- Deluxe showers
- In room safe
- Smart tvs
- Secure undercover parking
- Super Soaker spa baths (selected premium apartments)
- Laundry facilities - (selected premium apartments)
- Wheelchair access (selected premium apartments)
- Timber floors and luxury carpet
- Inspiring Antarctic photography
- Compendium sharing Tasmania’s secrets
Free parking is available for your car and is included in our rates (subject to availability).